 Space / 33930
Re: Civilian Space moc contest entry - Space garbage truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 22:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Allister McLaren wrote:

Nice ship. I like how you curved the module’s rear like the contemporary version. Colour scheme looks more Winnebago than garbage truck to me, though. But then, what IS a garbage truck colour scheme?

Cheers,