 Space / 33876
Re: Civilian Space moc contest entry - Space garbage truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 23:16:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Hi all,

Here’s my entry in the contest. It’s a garbage truck used for plucking defunct satellites and other space debris from orbit.

   It’s a bit derivative, being part Quark’s garbage ship, part Chris Giddens’ PCS, and just a little bit Pete’s Dragon. Anyway, I had fun building it, and the boy gave it the thumbs up: “It’s got lots of activities!”

plmkwyt.

Allister

That’s cool. I agree with Mladen - I really like how it feeds itself then sends it on out the other end. The container by itself is pretty cool too, I really like the look of it. Nifty detailing, my only quibble would be that there’s a few too many colors going on, but it’s not your fault they don’t make those nifty click-hinge bits in white. :-)

-Chris