 Space / 33473
  Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

Hopping on the big, green bandwagon.... (URL) Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Cool and unsual shape. I'm pretty sure your source for inspiration in this case will open my eyes to see spacecrafts everywhere. I especially like the thrusters cause the do not use special parts but still look very functional. Daniel (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Most excellent. I like the split at the front, overall a very neat ship, and I deffinately see the klingon blade influence. It also reminds me just a little bit of an old Blacktron ship, though with the cockpit at the back. Glad to see I (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

Tzu've done a great job with this moc Gil. I like the stretched out look to it, and the nose section as particularly cool w/the gray r2 heads underneath. I also liked the uncluttered design of the engines. The removable iridium core, at least thats (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Keith, This sort of punny humor might be okay in the Iron Reich, but here in .space it is not. The only accepted form of humor is JAL-esque, thankyouverymuch. Oh yes, and I, too, like kittens. -Lenny Gil, You know how to do it in style! This (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

Gil, way cool, man. Your ships always have this completeness about them that I love. No exception here, of course. Beautiful contribution to the Jade Empire forces. Favorite features are the torpedoes on the underside and the studlessness and the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) I like the slight tilt of the front mandibles, and I really like vessels with smooth lines except for small, focused, greeblies but I just wish I could match the smoothness of the lines on this ship. Way to work in a technic fin, too. The one (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Yo G. Y'know, I was starting to decide that I'm not a really big fan of the grey and green scheme for JE mocs. But this sweet number just might change my mind. I really dig the front end; the overall aggressive feel of it. Other things I like (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Cool. Nice to see how popular the 3x12 wedge slope is. A couple more piccies wouldn't go astray - maybe a top-down view of the ship and a better look at the rear underside? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Thanks Daniel. I really like taking inspiration from non-traditional sources...it helps keep my thinking fresh, although it does result in quite a few half finished stinkers that never make it to posting. Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Oh yeah...I am old skool all the way. I'm glad to see that my relatively new focus on making ships with a tip o' the hat to the old days came through...a great compliment! Thanks! Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Tzu flatter me, sir! And yes...that core is good for 28 trillion miles, or one Pledge Week. Oddly, the fueling techs all seem to wear togas...very odd bunch, those fueling techs. Thanks! -G (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) High praise from King Jade! Thanks man...this was a slow build actually. Only had short amounts of time here and there, but I think that made it a better product in the end. I have a tendency to try and overcomplicate my stuff..this was a (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Thanks Ken. I seem to use the tilt construction often (most would be correct in saying 'too often')...I like how it breaks up the main beam line of the ship. Greebs are a tough and new item for me....thanks for saying that they work in this (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Thanks mang! What doesn't help much is my loser photos, taken by one with loser photography skills on a loser camera. The greens look even worse in this case. Glad to hear the aggressiveness came through - I was after something that would say (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Thanks kindly, Paul...that wedge is a dream. I hope to use it a little more...and maybe one day get the designer speedboat to score the blue ones :) Aye...I had a few more pics, but couldn't post them. My webspace is positively bursting at the (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) King Jade, eh? :) I know slow builds. Boy do I know 'em. Until PDX, literally everything I built was through a long process of adding pieces here and there, ignoring the model for a week, coming back to it, etc. Now though, I build as I'm (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Excellent as always Gil. It's proof that a virtually SNOT-free design can be so much more than a bunch of stuff stuck on a few wedge plates. Sleek and tastefully greebled...I hear swooshing...well done. Having said all that, of course I would (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Thanks kindly Ley. Yes..it was fun not to wrestle technic half pins with studs and oddly forced snot applications for once. It's funny...that little HUD was a last minute solution to fix a problem closing the canopy, yet it's come to be (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)