 Space / 32616
Re: A New Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:47:20 GMT

Man, I finally got around to checking this thing out. This is hilarious, Lenny! The one with Rick James especially had me rolling on the floor. By far the best use of the NBA sets, too. Yeah, after tokin’ on all that ganja, I think these guys will need to hook up with Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads:

--Dan

“Space pirates yes they rob I, sold I to the Iron Reich”