 Space / 32503
32502  |  32504
Subject:
A New Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:24:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Eastern Block has found a new faction even more dastard than 3vil, even more dirty than the Space Hippies. That’s right, we’ve found the

RASTASTARIANS

Lead by the great great great great grandson of Bob Marley, Astro Marley and the Wailers wander the universe planting seeds and letting them grow.

to aid in their quest, they have the POT BOT

(To any of you tight wads outthere, ‘pot’ refers to the thing you grow plants in - because this bot grows plants. Wonderful, happy plants.)

Enjoy!

-Lenny