 Space / 32516
Re: A New Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 03:08:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   The Eastern Block has found a new faction even more dastard than 3vil, even more dirty than the Space Hippies. That’s right, we’ve found the

RASTASTARIANS

Lead by the great great great great grandson of Bob Marley, Astro Marley and the Wailers wander the universe planting seeds and letting them grow.

to aid in their quest, they have the POT BOT

(To any of you tight wads outthere, ‘pot’ refers to the thing you grow plants in - because this bot grows plants. Wonderful, happy plants.)

Enjoy!

-Lenny

Rasta-near-I! ROTFLMAO!

Well, you beat me to it Lenny, but that’s irie mon. Your creation has a high entertainment value. It’s good to see more .spacers out spreading peace and greenery. I daresay they could use the dome from Silent Running in their quest. And, hey, that ain’t dirt; that’s earth.

This sheds new light on the nature of anti-spamcake. ;-D

Keep on jammin’

Peace and dread,

Professor Whateverly