 Space / 32556
Re: A New Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Joseph Kazmo wrote:

Man, I just posted a link of that stuff on the FBTB forums, I didn’t know it was you..

That is hilarious ! Grear job as well..

I’m betting money that a link to this on FBTB won’t last through the night before it gets locked.

I’d take that bet. I find it interesting how people put a blind eye towards blatant death and destruction, but the first time someone mentions a little harmless drug use, we all expect the man to come in and shut it all down.

but checking on it: http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=753

seems you are right. I’m glad BrickShelf aren’t the same type of fascists.

And funny enough, it is LUGNET that is accused of being elitist and close-minded.

hmf

-Lenny