 Space / 32615
32614  |  32616
Subject:
Thanks, Jon Palmer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 03:50:15 GMT

     I was just peeking through your website, http://www.zemi.net ,and the words
"Boing Boing" caught my eye.  Now, THAT, I thought to myself, sounds like it
deserves a look-see.  So I looked and I seed, and I LOVED!!!
     Now I think the fam might be a little grumpy because I'm holding the
computer hostage while I check this out.  And my spoken vocabulary amounts to
"blaahhf", "hmmdjoowann", "mmmkay jzzzasek", and "NO WAIT, NOT YET!".
     Thanks, Jon Palmer.  Now I need to check out the 3 complete online NASA
space colonization documents, after looking at all the cool pics.
     This site - http://www.l5news.org/index.html - is beyond cool.  Thanks for
pointing it out.

Pzzznllmmphife,
Tw0nst3r

tw0nst3r@earthlink.net

No really, I mean it...Thank you very much!!