 Space / 32503
    A New Threat —Leonard Hoffman
   The Eastern Block has found a new faction even more dastard than 3vil, even more dirty than the Space Hippies. That's right, we've found the RASTASTARIANS (URL) Lead by the great great great great grandson of Bob Marley, Astro Marley and the Wailers (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Daniel Rubin
     (...) Oh crap! I am pretty sure the world is coming to an end! I bet there are space-busloads full of space hippes following these guys around from concert to concert. I must say, I particuarly like the use of the Hagrid hair/beard in this context. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     Hi Lenny, Very creative, as usual! I love this new theme / idea. I loved the Jade empire too, but got stuck with no inspiration. This time, red, yellow and green will rule, Professor 'color' Whateverly should be satisfied! Hmmm you intorduce them as (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Ley Ward
     (...) Rasta-near-I! ROTFLMAO! Well, you beat me to it Lenny, but that's irie mon. Your creation has a high entertainment value. It's good to see more .spacers out spreading peace and greenery. I daresay they could use the dome from Silent Running in (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Joseph Kazmo
     (...) Man, I just posted a link of that stuff on the FBTB forums, I didn't know it was you.. That is hilarious ! Grear job as well.. Joseph (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A New Threat —James Trobaugh
     (...) I'm betting money that a link to this on FBTB won't last through the night before it gets locked. jt (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A New Threat —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) I'd take that bet. I find it interesting how people put a blind eye towards blatant death and destruction, but the first time someone mentions a little harmless drug use, we all expect the man to come in and shut it all down. but checking on (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A New Threat —Allister McLaren
     FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate (...) It's all in the terminology: ref. 'War On Drugs' - by inference, war is ok, drugs are not. And remember, this is a time of war. We want to bring up kids that will fight and kill, but not ask why. Allister (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Soren Roberts
     Dammit, all the things I want to say would probably get me banned... Excellent. I look forward to seeing this in person (hopefully). Soren (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A New Threat —Douglas R. Clark
     (...) I like it. The pot angle did not bother me too much though I can see how some of the younger readers might not get it. (didn't someone on the fbtb board not know who Bob Marley is??? what is the world comming too???) Very cool, very funny. I (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A New Threat —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Actually, this is something I thought a while about. Not so much about race in particular, but about religion. I didn't want any actual Rastafarians thinking I was saying their religion is all about weed and partying. But the race issue is a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Daniel Jassim
     Man, I finally got around to checking this thing out. This is hilarious, Lenny! The one with Rick James especially had me rolling on the floor. By far the best use of the NBA sets, too. Yeah, after tokin' on all that ganja, I think these guys will (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Stefan Garcia
   LOL! Those little guys are great! I like the ship too, it's a neat design. Cool use of the steering thingy on top, those are neat. Plus the hatch. Not complex, but quite effective. Cool stuff! -Stefan- (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A New Threat —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I'd take that as a fair evaluation of my building style. I ain't no Jon Palmer or Steve Runnels, but I do throw together a slamming MOC. tee hee hee -Der Kracklehead "Really, would crack be so bad if it were called.. crackle?" (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)