 Space / 31837
    Re: Is it just me, or... —Steven McDonough
   (...) I build my creations only for myself. I post my creations for feedback. I like to try out different styles and building techniques. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and I can usually tell which is which by myself but not always. I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Mark Sandlin
     (...) I think you're just whining now. I've also posted some MOCs that didn't get much feedback. (URL) (3 replies)> (URL) (Oh no! Only one reply!)> Looking back at the newsgroup, I noticed that you posted 3 MOCs back in mid-December, a very busy (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Is it just me, or... —Steven McDonough
     (...) Man, that was exactly what I was trying not to sound like. I rewrote my post so many times last night trying to say what I meant. I thought I got it. Then I re-read it today and it sounds extremely whiney. If you believe it, I was trying to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) This is a definate problem on Lugnet - but I don't see the cause as excessive "cliques". Blaming it on cliques is a convienent, easy way to blame the community, rather than anything else. One of the things to understand here is that we are a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        On complaining... —Jon Palmer
   (...) Your MOCs suck. Ok, the Ezekiel is fairly interesting but that's about it. You barely have anything on Brickshelf. You used to have a site but I can't find it. So let me get this straight... You apparently care enough about the whole MOC (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: On complaining... —Allister McLaren
     (...) Haha. Nice line. I think it's funny how posts whining about a lack of responses always seem to generate lots of responses. Allister p.s. stay tuned for a much delayed moc. It's black and boxy - you guys are gonna hate it ;) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: On complaining... —Steven McDonough
   (...) Yeah when I graduated, I lost my website host(the college). I always posted everything there instead of on Brickshelf. I still have the photos, but almost all of them are even more photographicly lacking. Many of them were taken with a video (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)