 Space / 31198
Re: Billy Bob's Scarab, a buggy prospecting ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:23:25 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message
Here I present Billy Bob, with his 3002 BricksWagonT Scarab outfitted for
crystal prospecting:¬ ¬

This is a great model!  Every thing has been given attention and there isn't
one thing I could say was left out.  It fills all the needs of its owner and
it looks cool in the process.  Nice work.  And you pulled off the color
scheme well, too.  Blue and yellow is quite brave.

-- Tom