 Space / 31080
Re: Billy Bob's Scarab, a buggy prospecting ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Any of these new canopy pieces without built in hinge attachments pose problems. Hopefully those promising new Alpha Team canopies will be readily hinged.

Man, I gotta disagree with ya on that. I much prefer canopies without hinges. That way I can hinge it however I want. Makes things like backwards and side opening canopies possible. :P