 Space / 31093
Re: Billy Bob's Scarab, a buggy prospecting ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Here I present Billy Bob, with his 3002 BricksWagon™ Scarab outfitted for crystal prospecting:

• When Billy Bob received his inheritance, he decided to use it to move to New Seattle and try his hand at some prospecting. He purchased the stylish and economical Scarab, and has had good fortune in mining in the past year.

I’ve finally gotten around to using those curvy windshields that have been gathering sawdust. I like the way they look, but they sure aren’t the easiest parts to use if you want a canopy that opens up. I did this ship a couple of weeks ago, and it was my first experience with the frustration of using these things. I’ve done a couple more ships using these parts since then, and I’m still annoyed at the design of this part. Anyway, I’ll post the others as soon as I can- though it will likely be after BrickFest PDX.

Tony Hafner

This is what Insectoids SHOULD have been! Dude...this is a gorgeous, well thought out and inventive craft. Great colours, nice little backstory...overall an excellent, playable number.

Great stuff.

Cheers, -G