 Space / 30998
Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   Forward Observation report:

New race discovered on Dino-world

snipped for space

   Pat Bunn

These are excellent Pat! Here in .space we often focus so much on the rides, we often forget those that either ride in or are on planet when they get there!

Alien figs and animals in the brick can often look like a force fit, but these guys, especially the Azurians look completely believable.

Really looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers, -Gil