 Space / 30997
Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 06:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   Indeed! The variety gets more varied every day, it seems. It certainly feels like a zoo in my little corner of .space. Every time I try to work on something big, I get side-tracked by another little critter wishing to materialize. This cloning machine is a mixed blessing.

Ain’t they just the cutest things. What do you feed them?

Well, so far, they appear to live on the flora around the creek, but the details are sketchy. I’ve only just received the reports on my “PDA” while I’m enjoying the amenities of New Seattle.

Since the Whateverly Institute just materialized in my head today, it may take a while, but I do have some ideas for at least a museum... let’s see, we’ll need some walls... maybe windows, a roof?...

Don’t forget the floor. That’s important.

Ah yes, floors are good...keep things from falling indefinitely...hmmm...I’ll have to work on that on my return. The minions have gotten a little scarce since the ‘spamcake’ incident, while the arrival of the Nanosaucers! only adds to the confusion.

Sounds cool though. No species should be left undisturbed in it’s natural habitiat. It’s needs to be studied within an inch of it’s life.

Allister

Yes, we shall have a full investigation; a full battery of tests are scheduled for all the samples when they are delivered to the lab. We’ll be busy...

Peace and science,

Professor Whateverly