 Space / 30969
Re: My, what a large spamcake you have.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:59:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Whatever will I do with such a large ball of spamcake?

Dude...shouldn’t he be dead by now? That’s unshielded spamcake!

Umm. Are you sure it’s actually spamcake? I just got some myself, but before one of my minions could take a picture...

I think it might be strawberry ice cream but I’m not tasting it. That’s what minions are for. Now, if I could just find them...

Peace and toppings,

Professor Whateverly