 Space / 31052
Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:05:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller wrote:
   I like these guys a lot. The backwards shoulder thingy and the ribbed neck look cool.

   The Azurians:

...and this guy reminds me of Gonzo from the Muppets.

   Also observed were two new species of beast the Finster:

Yes, the jaw piece gave him such a comical grin I new I had found the face I was looking for.

   great work Pat!

The aliens are coming! The alians are coming!

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.

Thanks,

Pat “The Creature King” Bunn