 Space / 30931
30930  |  30932
Subject:
Discoveries on Dino-world part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:10:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Forward Observation report:

New race discovered on Dino-world

The Azurians:

Here seen proudly displaying their colors.

Also observed were two new species of beast the Finster:

and the creature only identified as species 1092:

These things were less than tame and needed constant supervision from their android handlers:

The riders appeared to control them through a brainwave inducer located on the head of each beast.

Heres the photos:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/communik.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/cupola.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/ranglerbot.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/rear.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/rider.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/species_1092.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/tails.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/top.jpg

Finster was the latest creation in the series and the one I’m proudest of. Especially the snowshoe,harpoon antenna array. That came together so perfectly I had a tear in my eye.

There has been discovered a third race of beings, the Amberlon. We will be investigating them shortly.

Pat Bunn