 Space / 31053
Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:08:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   The riders appeared to control them through a brainwave inducer located on the head of each beast.

Is this the yellow mechanical-looking thing on their back? If it is not, then what is the yellow looking thing? It appears to be something machine made, like to ride these creatures or something.

yes, there is a pilot nested in the middle of all those hoses and such who wouldn’t smile for the camera.

The aliens look nice- I’d like to see close-ups of each alien features. This could be something very fun - to develop different aliens, and then ships and technology to compliment them.

Like i said before, I’m interested in seeing how these develop.

-Lenny

More to come, soon very soon.

Pat Bunn