 Space / 30948
Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:06:49 GMT

Hey Patrick,

Just terrific stuff!  The creature and body part modelling is great! You
used Galidor and I didn't even notice it right away.  I love how you turned
around the Plesiosaur jaw too.  I see you've been separating and saving the
trans Bionicle eye/brain pieces as well.  I have plans for them too.  The
fiberoptic strands as antenna are an excellent touch.

The Finster and the diorama remind me of the Oliphants in Retun Of The King.

Dave

"Patrick Bunn" <patbunn@mris.com> wrote in message
Forward Observation report:

New race discovered on Dino-world

The Azurians:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/azurians.jpg>>

Here seen proudly displaying their colors.

Also observed were two new species of beast the Finster:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/cheese.jpg>>

and the creature only identified as species 1092:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/smile.jpg>>

These things were less than tame and needed constant supervision from • their
android handlers:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/handler.jpg>>

The riders appeared to control them through a brainwave inducer located on • the
head of each beast.

Heres the photos:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/communik.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/cupola.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/ranglerbot.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/rear.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/rider.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/species_1092.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/tails.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/top.jpg>

Finster was the latest creation in the series and the one I'm proudest of.
Especially the snowshoe,harpoon antenna array.  That came together so • perfectly
I had a tear in my eye.

There has been discovered a third race of beings, the Amberlon.  We will • be
investigating them shortly.

Pat Bunn