 Space / 31050
Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   Forward Observation report:

New race discovered on Dino-world

Snipped

Well done Pat. I’ve greatly enjoyed all your creatures and other builds. You’ve really mastered the tecnical/organic ‘Bionidor’ stuff. I urge everyone to check this stuff out starting with this brickshelf folder

I really like the Finster and species 1092 and those minifigs are truly inspired. Keep up the good (and scary) work.

Peace and critters,

Professor Whateverly

Thanks Ley,

I’ve found that the galidor are easier to use in great numbers and LEGO.com recently sold them for $1 each. Plus, my son loves action figures he can destroy and rebuild.

Pat Bunn