 Space / 2951
Re: Spaceworld v. 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:33:27 GMT

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spaceworld.jpg

Uh, Mark? How can you improve on perfection? I've been trying for years, but
somehow can't do things better than perfect. Let me tell you- The logo is
perfect! I can't wait to have the M-tron commandos/UFO/Rock Raiders war showing
up as one of the many worlds of Spaceworld.

-Dave
http://surf.to/mtron
Home of the M-tron Commandos