 Space / 2937
Re: Spaceworld v. 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:06:27 GMT

From: "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com>

If you think that the blue and brown are reflections of anything but sky and
ground from a planet surface -- well, you're just not facing the facts of how
this air-brushed chrome look came about.  Trust me on this.  I know what I am
saying...

-- Richard

I'm aware of how the airbrushed chrome look came about. I was simply making
a point that even the Star Wars folks have used the sky-and-ground chrome
effect.

Like I said, it's still being decided whether to use it.

~Mark