 Space / 2934
Re: Spaceworld v. 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:37:18 GMT

From: "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com>

3.  Given my first point, I would have preferred the reflection of a starfield
in the chrome, or just a simple chrome look without reflection.  What you have
now presumes reflections from other sources -- like a desert covered planet,
and a blue sky?  Blue/brown chrome reflection only works (or makes sense) if
you have these two other elements in your design as well.  If you look at the
Star Wars packaging, as an example, they have just hinted at a golden surface
without reflections of any particular sort.

http://collectibles.echostation.com/toyguide/starwars/vader/vaderfront.jpg

~M

--
Mark's Lego Creations