 Space / 2952
Re: new rendering type?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:01:23 GMT

Ben,

Good show, it really does look awesome!  Take your time with the info, just as
long as you do tell us the how-to's and some point in the future.

Pat J
www.plscp.com

In lugnet.space, Ben Vaughan writes:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 6:33:15 -0600, Randy Williams wrote
(in message <Fy96vF.CFE@lugnet.com>):

im not sure if anyone use has seen this , but...

those look like they were not rendered using pov or l3p. Ben, how did you do
those??? if this was supoosed to be a secret, sorry.

btw, the first one looks cool.

Well, I'll tell you this.  I was done in a spin off of POV call MegaPOV.
It's not hard to find as the functionality is built into MegaPOV, but I'd
rather not just give it away quite yet.  I'm really excited about this and
hope to do more renderings for Marsbase with this technique before I post the
Howto.

I posted the images to brickshelf to try to gauge viewers reactions without
soliciting them.  Sounds positive so far!

I don't mean to be a stinker about it.  I'll post the method in a few days.

Thanks!