 Space / 2953
2952  |  2954
Subject:
Great deal I found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:20:32 GMT

My mother dragged me along with her to value city to buy shoes last week, and
when we were done she had me escort my little sister to the toy department to
look at barbies.  I was bored out of my mind until I looked down the aisle and
chanced to see legos at the end.  I went over there to check.  They had all
the "special" sets from two years ago on sale!  Here's what they had:

Wild West value set (the two little sets and playscene) $5 marked down from 10.
"Shark Attack" 6-7 marked from 10
Traitor Transport (w/cave) 13 marked down from 20
Cyber Saucer (w/mask) Used to be 20, but marked to 5!!!!

I only had 10$ with me, so I had to go with the cyber saucer.  If you have a
value city near you, go to the toy department there!

Brian