 Space / 29165
Re: 4 new ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman wrote:
   Hello all!

I’ve been building for a couple of weeks now, but I only took time to photograph my new stuff this weekend. So without further ado four new ships:

Hi, Alexander. Can’t believe I almost missed these...

   The Vayu fighter, a small ship in a colour scheme I haven’t used before.

Nifty little ship, but a bit too blue for me.

The first generation tanker. Built especially for the astroid belt, hence the engine behind the ship’s smooth hull.

I agree with Mark that it needs a beefed up bridge and that dishes should be at the front. Also, how does the pilot get in and out?

The Double Cockpit Fighter, a two-person craft for the Outer Rim Police Force.

Very classy. Like the minifigs, too.

The Flytail, a fast personal transport.

My absolute fav of these four. The tail is such a nice extra.

Please, do let me know what you think!

Alexander Ceres Spaceworks

Love, Sylvi New Templar Order