 Space / 29060
Re: 4 new ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:22:52 GMT

Alexander Zwagerman wrote:
<http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/flytail.html The Flytail>, a fast personal
transport.

Wow (for all four (or even eight?) of them)!

Very nice work. I especially liked the Flytail for some reason. Probably
cause it's
very neat and slick, with a clean design. The reversed backfin was a cool
detail.

I haven't been to your site before so all the models were new to me. Noting
the
Zheng He, now that's a monster. :) Maybe a bit hard to see how it's supposed
land. I like that you stay on to the idea of using only one colour (and then
just
contrast pieces) in your models. It really makes them beautiful.

Keep it up!

// Anton (space lurker)