 Space / 29058
Re: 4 new ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman wrote:
   Hello all!

I’ve been building for a couple of weeks now, but I only took time to photograph my new stuff this weekend. So without further ado four new ships:

The Vayu fighter, a small ship in a colour scheme I haven’t used before.

The first generation tanker. Built especially for the astroid belt, hence the engine behind the ship’s smooth hull.

The Double Cockpit Fighter, a two-person craft for the Outer Rim Police Force.

The Flytail, a fast personal transport.

Please, do let me know what you think!

Alexander Ceres Spaceworks

cool work. I especially like the tanker. it really looks the role and the big ol honking thrusters are perfect. I think it might need a little more prominent bridge area. At first glance i thought it was just the tanker trailer part.

tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express
Joint Chief of .Space

Thanx Travis!

I agree on the bridge-remark. I wanted to build it all inside the hull, with protection against small astroids as the reason, but now it just looks tiny. Lighting was really bad, so I could not take interior pictures (yet).

Alexander