 Space / 29064
Re: 4 new ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman wrote:
   Hello all!

I’ve been building for a couple of weeks now, but I only took time to photograph my new stuff this weekend. So without further ado four new ships:

(snip)

I like the Vayu and Flytail. Really nifty small ships.

I really like the direction you were going with the tanker, but I don’t think the front end works. I think it could look really cool if you put the two large dishes on the front to give the impression of two big tanks running the length of the ship, and perhaps put the pilot in a small flybridge mounted above the rear.

The double cockpit fighter reminds me of a Transformer from back in the day. Hmm.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator