 Space / 29071
Re: 4 new ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Hampusgård wrote:

Snipped

Wow (for all four (or even eight?) of them)!

thanx times four (or even eight)!

Very nice work. I especially liked the Flytail for some reason. Probably
cause it's
very neat and slick, with a clean design. The reversed backfin was a cool
detail.

It was added at the last moment. It needed that something extra and I'm glad you
think it works.

I haven't been to your site before so all the models were new to me. Noting
the
Zheng He, now that's a monster. :) Maybe a bit hard to see how it's supposed
land.

It's not supposed to. You need the shuttle for that. The ship is 'old' in
space-terms and can't land by itself.

I like that you stay on to the idea of using only one colour (and then
just
contrast pieces) in your models. It really makes them beautiful.

Thanx. I notice it limits my building, but that is a good thing because the
larger I build, the blockier it tends to become.

Keep it up!

I will. Thanx again!

// Anton (space lurker)

Time to delurk, Anton, and show us your stuff!

Alexander