 Space / 289
Re: BT2 *mostly* bites (Was: Picture of Falcon?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 05:47:03 GMT

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:42:46 GMT, "Paul Baulch"
<paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

But yeah, the BT2 minifigs suck BIG time. My rule is, if their torso would
be a crap T-shirt design, then it sucks. ;-)
Wow, I just thought of that. Now I _really_really_really_ want a T-shirt
with the Classic Space logo on it....... some stores do custom designs,
don't they?
Why do I get the feeling that somebody here is gonna mention their complete
space-fig-torso-print T-shirt collections..... ;-)

I actually used to have a grey ball cap with the Space logo on it that
I bought at a skate shop for $25.  It was really cool, I have NO idea
what happened to it though =/

Kya