 Space / 286
Re: BT2 *mostly* bites (Was: Picture of Falcon?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:40:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Paul Baulch wrote:
-"And it has a train station, and a fire station, and a police station, and
a school, and an airport, and blah blah......  and a Very Large
Radiotelescope Array..."
-".... Huh?!? Hey, let's see that last one."

*ba-karoom*

Noooo-one expects the Very large Radiotelescope Array!  Its chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise...  Its two chief weapons are
fear and surprise...and twenty-seven large reflector dishes...  Its
TWENTY-NINE weapons are fear, surprise, many twenty-seven reflector
dishes...and an almost fanatical devotion to Carl Sagan...  Its THIRTY...no...

"I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition."

:)
Jeff
"If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!"