 Space / 284
Re: BT2 *mostly* bites (Was: Picture of Falcon?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:02:53 GMT

Paul Baulch wrote:
Wow, I just thought of that. Now I _really_really_really_ want a T-shirt
with the Classic Space logo on it....... some stores do custom designs,
don't they?

I have a friend at church who does shirt silk-screening and hat stitching from
his house, not too bad, really...  He's even offered me a couple'a deals.
I'll bounce this off his head.

-"And it has a train station, and a fire station, and a police station, and
a school, and an airport, and blah blah......  and a Very Large
Radiotelescope Array..."
-".... Huh?!? Hey, let's see that last one."

*ba-karoom*

Noooo-one expects the Very large Radiotelescope Array!  Its chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise...  Its two chief weapons are
fear and surprise...and twenty-seven large reflector dishes...  Its
TWENTY-NINE weapons are fear, surprise, many twenty-seven reflector
dishes...and an almost fanatical devotion to Carl Sagan...  Its THIRTY...no...

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.