 Space / 275
274  |  276
Subject:
BT2 *mostly* bites (Was: Picture of Falcon?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:46:05 GMT

Jot and Jab wrote:
[talking about rumored MF]
With apologies, I'm still going to buy it.  My sickness knows no bounds.

:-D

Maybe Lucas will see the disappointing designs and yank the license.  Then Lego
will have no choice but to come out with Unitron II and Blacktron III!

If so, I hope BT3 would be much better than most of the dreck they tried to
pass off as BT2...

That theme gave us the goobered-up and utterly useless jetpack piece.  They
completey did away with the semi-morbid military black suits of BT1, in favor
of the more prozac-induced white-shirted smileys.  Few of the models were
anywhere near the quality of BT1.  The only BT2 model I remotely like is the
6887 Allien Avenger.

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.