 Space / 274
Re: Large space/military vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:05:20 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:
I havent finished my project for a large space vehicle, but I thought I would
share my progress so far.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~lawrence.wilkes/legoc.htm

This kicks serious patootie.  I'm begging you, more pics!  :-,  I mean, wow.
Do you have plans to turn this into a theme, with more vehicles?

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.