 Space / 288
Re: Does anyone own the 6901 Mobile Lab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
See scan at http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6901-1

Is it a good set? It looks awesome. I´m looking for classic space sets to
put on my "want" list, and I´m not sure if I should include this or not.

--Tobias

Wow, I for one have fond memories of that set.  It was my first space set ever
and propelled me into the vast world of outer space.  Sadly... as many sets do,
this one became parts to my other ships... but I remember exploring the moon's
surface... which was a off white carpet in the living room... in my mobile lab.
I think it's a cool set, but I could be biased.

Chris <><