 Space / 28353
Re: Vintage Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   Awesome mecha, dude. Sweet hatch design, sweet toolbox on back, sweet tread design, sweet sweet suhhhhhweet. Kind of like that robot from the “Lost In Space” remake but arbitrarily, uhh, sweeter. I think we’re in danger of becoming diabetic. *groan*

Nice one!

Cheers,

Thanks Paul.

Sweet is good, right?