 Space / 28352
Re: Vintage Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:

   Hey Allister!

Man you have really excelled yourself here! This mech catches the feel of maintenance robots beautifully and reminds me of the Aliens Power Loader. Excellent job of the tread system - I think that this is the first time I have enjoyed the use of system treads on a model - the secret must lie in the side panelling. I love the tanks and rear details, and your cool hand design seems right at home here - I felt that it was a bit big on other mechs.

The treads really need the right setting to not look too naff. Gil Shaw did a nice one, and surely you can’t have forgotten my Moonbase Bus ;)

I like that hand design too, but it’s time to think up a new one for the next mech.

   Excellent job - keep up the good work!

Thanks. Come along to the next BUGs meeting and see it for yourself ;). I’ll still have it built until then.

Cheers, Allister