 Space / 28351
Re: Vintage Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Harkness wrote:

   Very cool. The detail on this mecha are awesome too.. you’ve taken leaps and bounds from your first mecha. The dual treads are pretty cool too never would have thought of that. The slanted cockpit, the tool shed on the back, the tanks on the arms there are some very cool features on this mecha. Great job.

Thanks. The treads were originally going to be the feet on some stumpy legs, but it proved to be too fragile and the whole thing had to become more simple and utilitarian - to it’s benefit I believe. BTW, the tanks are mounted on the torso, but I can see how it would look like their on the arms.

   On another note you didn’t post on lugnet your red mecha that’s your greatest creation yet i think. It’s inspired by the pirate king from furi kuri right? I love that show.-James

It was announced here in mid-June. It is now back in it’s component parts. Thanks for the compliments. I’m not familiar with furi kuri. Do you have a picture of the pirate king - I’m curious now, and the web turned up zip.

Cheers, Allister