 Space / 28340
Re: Vintage Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 02:53:49 GMT

Very nice mecha! The colors, the shapes, the back-engineering... this could almost be considered PCS, couldn’t it? I really like the fingers on the right hand, and I’m impressed with your solution to the outer tread cover... well done indeed. Its the little things that catch my eye. The magnet mount between the forks, the nice accent work with the trans-yellow... nice MOC!

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division