 Space / 28354
28353  |  28355
Subject:
Star Wars Tauntaun MOC with Opening Belly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:18:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A Tauntaun in minifig scale. He has a moveable tail, arms and mouth. A minifig can sit inside the Tauntaun’s saddle. The Tauntaun’s belly opens up to reveal a compartment where a minifig can be placed inside -- just like in Empire Strikes Back! (I also threw in some green, squishy Tauntaun guts, just for fun.)

Front Right Angle
Right
Front
Back Right Angle
Back
Above Angle
Top
Riding
Belly
Guts!
Belly Open
Figure Inside

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
The Count Says: “Celebrate the night in eblockvillage!”