 Space / 28334
Re: The Warrior's Cry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I think the main problem in your moc is the boxiness. A Box is the best way for a LEGO spaceship to maximize internal area while minimizing brick usage - but that route is dangerous.

I have to disagree here. In my experiece, unique shapes actually require fewer bricks but use more plates and elements. Unless you were talking about total peice count?