 Space / 28333
Re: The Warrior's Cry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote: I’ve found
   out now that multicolored ships, especially big ones, are not generally excepted in .space.

That’s not true. I think mostly it’s the fact that your large ships were rather “slab-sided.” You did some interesting things with the wall geometry, but ultimately the ships were still fairly flat-sided and boxy.

$.02

-Grand Admiral