 Space / 28331
Re: The Warrior's Cry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:49:22 GMT

   Lenny, I think this ship reminds you of my U.S.S. Roderik

thats the one i was thinking of. the shape and color scheme are similiar, you must admit.

   I am not offended by your above remark, just moderately miffed.

Oh come on my little cream-puff Admiral - you know the Jr.Marshal didn’t mean anything but the commie-luv with the funky-cold luv sauce. My little Nathan should know the big daddy Der Krakhed enjoys the Roderik and Katheryn like they was my little hershey bars.

mm. Chocolate.

-Jr.Marshal Der Krakhed