 Space / 28332
Re: The Warrior's Cry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Lenny, I think this ship reminds you of my U.S.S. Roderik

thats the one i was thinking of. the shape and color scheme are similiar, you must admit.

   I am not offended by your above remark, just moderately miffed.

Oh come on my little cream-puff Admiral - you know the Jr.Marshal didn’t mean anything but the commie-luv with the funky-cold luv sauce. My little Nathan should know the big daddy Der Krakhed enjoys the Roderik and Katheryn like they was my little hershey bars.

Err...What??

No matter. No harm done. :)