 Space / 27768
Re: If we are changing the Moonbase standards then why not...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   The obvious benefit would be that we could build 2 floors to every corridor. With the current and proposed standards we can only build “high ceiling” floors. If every thing were multiples of 12 that would allow 2 normal floors or one “high ceiling” floor. It just seems far more versatile to do it this way to me, especially given the LEGO company’s fixation with even multiples. (ie. 48x48 grey plate versus 50x50) So what does everyone else think?

-Mike Petrucelli

I really like this idea. TLC does do everything in multiples of 6 & 12, so it would make for some really cool possibilities as far as ceilings and floors are concerned. Count me in for one vote in favor of this.

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division