 Space / 27769
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:04:43 GMT

On 14.59 9/2/2003 +0000, Mark wrote

I got the Bullfrog

Way nice. I like the thick legs and imposing stoop. I reallt really like
the details on the feets. Great look there.

Overall, the green gray always looks good and you blended it great here.
Two bricks up on this one.

and the Firefly Drone

Now that's a keen little creation. Nice imposing visage and I like the
overslung beamers. I think the rounded hover things look like they'd fit
well with the matrix inspired hovercraft that have been cropping up.

Definitely two bricks up on here too.

new for Space and Mecha.

Bullfrog is a bit differnet looking I think.  But the Firefly, now that's a
pretty neat bot.  I don't know if the pics will do it justice, but we see.

Enjoy

Mark
Snow Daddy
Neumann

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC