 Space / 27798
Re: Two Mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 05:46:44 GMT

Way nice. I like the thick legs and imposing stoop. I reallt really like
the details on the feets. Great look there.

Overall, the green gray always looks good and you blended it great here.
Two bricks up on this one.

Woohoo!  Two bricks!  I'll take any I can get!

and the Firefly Drone

Now that's a keen little creation. Nice imposing visage and I like the
overslung beamers. I think the rounded hover things look like they'd fit
well with the matrix inspired hovercraft that have been cropping up.

Inspired mostly by Jon Palmer.  Way to go bots!

Definitely two bricks up on here too.

All right!  Four!  Who ya daddy?  Snow Daddy!

Thanks Stephen!