 Space / 27533
  Stargo MOC

Right on the heels of our recent release, the Olympus, Kane StarCrafters is very pleased to offer its first urban transport in nearly 2 years. The Stargo (URL) Stargo is in a way, a marriage of our two earlier designs the Sprint and the Savannah. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) Travis, How on earth (everybody: "ah-ah-AH, how in SPACE...") did you get at least six pieces bigger than a finger into an enclosed fig-scale vehicle that fits into your palm? Are you chopping pieces? That's a cool thruster system on the back, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) six (...) into (...) I don't get what your asking? -tk (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) There's six huge pieces, by pseudo-purist standards, visible on that MOC. How did you fit them all into such a tidy MOC? Did you have to modify/cut something to make it all fit, and still get a fig inside? If not (and I'm assuming not), then (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) Now THIS is the stuff I really like....taking a design and turning it up on it's ears. The SNOT usage works really well here and I would have never thought that canopy could be used well in a vertically-oriented ship. Good stuff. The bottom (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

Sweet! I like the use of the T-16 fin. It's too thick for my taste on the original subject, but just right here. Is that thing stable in the "parked" position? Or does it need, maybe, oh, I don't know, landing gear? James Wilson (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) totally flipflopping it around. Great use of all them big slopes - they really work well. My only beef is the stability - landing gear? Really cool. -Chris (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) oh, I (...) this craft is self righting and hovers a off the ground slightly when in the park. Similar to the ancient technology that was first used in what was called a "Segway" back in the early part of the 21st century. -tk (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

(...) Wow Travis! That thing is so original and strange, yet so absolutely amazing! You have really captured a way out design idea and used it beautifully. Actually, I think that a bit more larger version would go down very nicely! Just so SNOTty (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

Travis, This will be one of my favorite Space Moc's I've ever seen for a long time. Your building style for this shape is simple terrific. There are so many unusual combinations of generally clumsy pieces. Great work! Dave "travis" <phree@attbi.com> (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stargo MOC

wow thanks dave ... wait till you see what i release this weekend... any good ideas for a speeder name? -tk "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HKCu1y.210H@lugnet.com... (...) time. (...) is (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)